Slains holiday home is a large, modern house with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, plus many other wonderful features to make your holiday an enjoyable one.
More about this house...
- 3 public areas: formal lounge, cosy lounge and games room
- Kitchen and dining room on open plan
- Utility room with laundry facilities
- Double bedroom, with Jack and Jill en suite
- Twin bedroom which shares Jack and Jill en suite with double bedroom
- Master bedroom with en suite wet room and dressing room
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Balcony off kitchen-dining area
- Parking for multiple cars on gravel drive way
- Approximately one acre of grassed lawn
- Stunning views across the surrounding countryside
Main Living Room
Large, spacious public room, with large leather sofas and chairs. Wall-mounted television.
Kitchen Dining Area
Large kitchen and dining area, with direct access to the grounds. Large dining table and kitchen island with bar stools.
View of the Grounds
Huge grassed area with a garden and trees, as viewed from the kitchen dining area.
Decorative fireplace, television and lovely wooden flooring, with cozy rug.
Huge master bedroom, with separate dressing area, en suite wet room and king size bed. Superb views from the window.
Positioned outside the kitchen dining area, this decked area offers spectacular views over the countryside.
A bright and airy room, with pool table. DVDs and board games also available.
A second double room with comfortable double bed. Shares a jack-and-jill en suite bathroom with one of the twin rooms.
View from Upstairs
Fantastic views across the Buchan countryside. On a clear day, local landmark Bannachie (near Inverurie) can easily be seen.
Not sure of anything?
All enquiries are welcome. Contact us with any questions or to make a booking.